1. He (not to see) me as he (to read) when I (to come) into the room.
2. Helen (to learn) English at the institute. She (to learn) this language since last autumn.
3. Petrov (to leave) Moscow yet? – No, he is still in Moscow.
4. What you (to do) here? – I (to wait) for my friend.
5. He (to sit) in the garden when the storm (to break) out.
6. When I called for my friend, his sister (to tell) me that he (to leave) half an hour before.
7. What you (to do) at 8 p.m. tomorrow? – I (to work) on my report.
1.hasn’t seen was reading came
2. learns has been learning
3. has petrov left
4. are you doing am waiting
5. was sitting broke
6. told had left
7. will you be doing will be working
Математика: Сумма двух чисел равна 179. При делении первого числа на второе получается в частном 13 и в остатке 11. Найти эти